At Digital Doo-wop, we strive to help businesses by offering digital support services designed to allow business owners and managers to focus on their core responsibilities – instead of having to become “webmasters”, too.
Having worked with many publications and local businesses over the years, we know first-hand how many organizations struggle to find the right in-house talent or resource to take on new digital marketing tasks, and often end up adding the work to an existing employee who has little to no real knowledge about developing or managing websites, or creating and posting effective content – content that is designed to help the site grow organically within Google search results using best practices for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Often times the responsibility is thrust upon the in-house graphic designer to tackle, and while it’s true that many graphic designers have shifted over to web design, it’s still not the same as having all the skill sets required to run a successful online business – such as backend development, hosting experience, SEO, site, email, social and banner analytics, banner ad management, and more. Not having access to these skill sets can delay a businesses’ short and long-term results.
A TYPICAL DIGITAL DOO-WOP CLIENT RELIES ON US TO DO THE FOLLOWING ON EITHER A WEEKLY, MONTHLY OR AS-NEEDED BASIS:
- Host and manage their site, ensuring optimal uptime and a fast response if an issue arises
- If self-hosted, monitor their site performance and recommend improvements
- Design and develop custom websites or new add-on site modules in PHP or WordPress
- Work with editorial staff to plan and manage the posting of web content – including image/creative formatting and SEO – including articles, videos, contest entry forms, social postings, event listings, and live event promotions
- Manage monthly branding updates across the core site and social platforms
- Collect and manage distribution of key performance indicator (KPI) data for use in tracking growth, content opportunities, and sponsored results
- Assisting with or managing email campaigns, responsive (mobile-friendly) template design, and distribution management on popular platforms such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and others
- Hosting and managing banner advertising and delivery while following IAB Guidelines and providing best-in-class banner marketing options
- Training staff on SEO, content development, email marketing, and more as requested (additional fees may be required)
These are just a few of the most typical services we provide, while also working with our business owners and managers in helping them to understand the ever changing digital landscape, what it means to their business, and how best to plan and implement a digital strategy that will work for them and their budget.